Admission to the First year (Part-1) and the Third year opens after the declaration of the Federal Board results. Admission forms can be submitted not later than 24th August. Second shift for first year (Pre-Engineering) is also available. Classes for second shift started around 11AM. Students residing in Rawalpindi/Chaklala Cantt only can apply for admission in both shifts.
Admission of a candidate is subject to eligibility and priorities and policies laid down by the FGEI Directorate. No domicile certificates is required for admission to the college. Foreign students should apply through the Ministry of Education, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad, and submit "Equivalence Certificate" from the Ministry for the academic qualification attained by them in the country of their origin.
Admissions Eligibility :
Admission Policy is based upon the following criteria. Different quota systems have been introduced which are strictly followed. Besides that, open merit basis & Cantt residents are considered as a total of more than 45% of the total quota.
- Children of civil residents of Cantonment
- Children of Serving Armed Forces Personne (Including MES)
- Children of Retired Forces Personnel
- Children of Employees paid out of Defence (Excluding MES)
- Children of FGEI (C & G) Employees
Admissions Schedule :
Admission to the First year (HSSC-1)
- For Matric from Federal Board : Admission Forms after the declaration of result by FBISE will be available for candidates who passed their SSC/Matric examination from FBISE
- For Matric from Rawalpindi Board: Admission Forms after the declaration of result by BISE Rawalpindi will be available for candidates who passed their SSC/Matric examination from BISE Rawalpindi. Forms can be obtained from the college during working days from 8:30 AM to 12:00 Noon.
Admissions Procedure :
- Admission forms, duly completed, in all respects, are received by the college up to the date announced by the admission committee. Incomplete forms stand rejected forthwith
- Lists of names of candidates eligible for interview are displayed in the college and dates for interview are announced.
- Candidates cleared by the Admission committee are required to read out PLEDGE in the presence of a parent or responsible guardian, in the Principal's office.
- A candidate stands formally admitted to the college after his form has been signed by the Principal and he has paid all college dues on or by the date stamped on the "admission from".
- Candidature of a candidate may be rejected at any stage from (1) to (4) above and the college is not bound to give reasons thereof.